Review On Maybelline New York Color Show Lipsticks : Creamy Matte πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹



Hello My Beautiful ladies. Today I m gonna give you a review on my favorite lipsticks which are Maybelline New York Color Show Creamy Matte. I got the original ones and they are amazing. The fragrance of each color are different from each other. The fruity smell make me go crazy and I know how I control myself to eat them :v :v Just Kidding.... So here it is- 


Texture and Formula

The texture of these lipsticks are fairly creamy. Not really drying on the lips. They apply smoothly. They neither make a matte texture nor too glossy. They never overdry your lips. So your lips look always lively.


Shades and pigmentation

Pinks 101 to 104
Reds 201 to 204 (The 202 is actually an orange shade)
Nudes 303 and 304
Purples 401 and 402


Brown Shades :



Red Shades:



Pink Shades :






Mauve Shades: 





Here are another two shades :

 It is Manhattan Red from the Gallery of Apple Red section

 This shade is Mysterious Mocha. It will definitely bold your Nude look or No makeup look. They are the new version of the shades.


Longevity: 3 Years

Price in Bangladesh: 890 - 900/= BDT

Rating : 4.5/5

Pros : 

  • simple packaging
  • stays for long in your lips
  • Variety of shades to choose from
  • well pigmented
  • Budget friendly 


Cons :
  • Not Too Matte (But it is okay for me because I have dry lips which stay for all the months :/ )
  • Needs preparing in Lips before use
Trick:

If you want these lipsticks in more matte texture, then apply a little bit powder in your lips after trying a lip color. It will be as matte as the liquid mattes. <3 

Stay beautiful and stay with my blog... <3 <3  

Comments